Do you love digital communication and want to grow your experience in the field? Mindpark is currently looking for up to two interns for three months till the end of the year (start end of september and lasting until december). This is an internship where you will be put in position of real-world experiences, working with one of the best coworking spaces in the Nordics*. You will be closely working with the co-founder Karsten Deppert and marketing manager Aleks Kursis.
We are places where people come together to test, dare and do. We are looking for an intern who will help us with:
– Making it easier for people interested in meetings and events to find us.
– Create and manage Social Media Campaigns yourself and together with others in the team
– Plan and make content for websites
– Share information on various channels and Facebook groups
We are looking for you who wants to get hands-on experience on digital communication. It is a big plus if you love being in an entrepreneurial, loving and somewhat chaotic environment. We aim for having a balance between structure, order and creativity, and believe that in this mix people develop the most. During the internship, we are looking for someone who can also do one or more of the following:
– Share and create content for different social media channels (good command of english language and the different platforms i.e Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram)
– Take pictures, short videos and stories at our events (with phone and Mindpark’s DSLR camera)
– Basic graphic design knowledge (Illustrator, Photoshop or Canva)
It is good to have good organising skills at this internship (you need to be able to keep track of several things at the same time).
What do former interns think?
“I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for this internship and for giving me the opportunity to learn from you. It was a pleasure working with you and I enjoyed every moment at Mindpark. With all the support and the freedom to work on the accounts and guidance, I learnt a lot.”
Naina, intern 2020
The internship will begin in September and will last until the end of the December. This position is specific for all Mindparks and requires work for at least 10 hours in a week, the internships are unpaid. Location is flexible, but we will arrange for a meeting at least every second week for 2-3 hours. Team communication via Slack.
Our working language is English and all our content (social media and website) is communicated in English.
Sounds interesting? Send an email with your application no later then the 10th september to firstname.lastname@example.org.